Small Portable Countertop Ice Maker Machine
Are you looking for a way to make ice from home so you can chill your drinks and save money? Our countertop ice maker was designed to quickly create ice cubes without any hassle.
It takes only 7 minutes for the portable ice maker to make 9 ice cubes and there is a countdown timer panel that allows you to monitor how much time is left. There is a transparent window on the top that allows you to see the progress firsthand.
This small ice maker has an advanced infrared sensor technology that automatically stops making ice cubes when the ice basket is full or if it needs water. Our countertop ice machine is small enough to fit most kitchen countertops.
Equipped with a 2L water tank, this tabletop ice maker can produce enough ice for over 150 cups of beverages in a day. It is also energy efficient and has a faster ice-making speed compared to larger and bulkier machines.
Self-Cleaning: Our small ice machine has an automatic cleaning function so you can spend less time doing your daily cleaning. Simply press the clean button on the top of the portable ice machine.
Durable: The all-metal body of this small ice maker machine makes it very sturdy and gives it better cold retention. There are also cooling holes that allow the personal ice maker to produce ice more efficiently.
- Versatile: This portable nugget ice maker can be used in many different environments. It is perfect for a kitchen counter, bar, office, boat, or RV. You can always make ice for your drinks!
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz
- Rated Power: 100W
- Ice Type: Bullet Ice Cubes
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Operating Cycle: 7 mins
- 1x portable ice maker machine
- 1x ice basket
- 1x ice scoop
- 1x user manual
United States Shipping: Your package will be processed within 3 business days and delivered within 2 to 10 business days.
2. Fast and Easy Return Process.
3. International Shipping Available.
4. Multiple Credit Card Options and Paypal® Friendly.
5. Secure Checkout. Our website uses SSL encryption so your information is always safe.